The anodised aluminium tubular chassis is fitted with an ingenious and innovative folding system (patented) that reduces the size by up to 30% of the unfolded size. One of the smallest of its category.
The RIDER buggy comes with a rain cover and an awning as standard.
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
The lightness of the aluminium along with the balanced geometry and the large diameter rear wheels, make it quick, comfortable and easy to push. The magnificent rear suspension with adjustable shock absorber makes it very comfortable for the baby. The rear inverted “C” shaped structure makes it noticeably easier to push the buggy, leaving a free space for the feet, offering you a light, easy stroll.
Of course, like the rest of the Jané range, the Rider is fitted with the Pro system (patented) which means that with just one hand the new carrycots from Jané as well as the new group 0/0+Matrix Light 2 and 0+ Strata can be connected quickly and safely. The height of the hammock means the Rider can also be used as a high chair as it adapts perfectly to table level. The pushchair seat is reversible, it can be fitted onto the chassis in two different positions: with the baby facing the parents or facing forwards.
- Fastening to the chassis: Pro-fi x. The new carrycots from Jane, as well as the new group 0+Matrix Light 2 and Strata can be attached quickly and safely.
- Patented folding system reduces the size by up to 30%.
- Easy unfolding system that only needs one hand.
- Reversible and removable hammock.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure makes it noticeably easier to push the buggy, leaving more foot space, making it more convenient to use.
- Anodised aluminium tubular chassis.
- Adjustable backrest with 3 reclining positions plus 1 folding position.
- Type of parking brake on the handle: Very easy to use handbrake.
- Removable rear wheels, steering system and wheels with metal bearings.
- Adjustable rear suspension with shock absorber. Suspension can be adjusted according to the child’s weight, or the user’s preferences, it can be made harder or softer.
- Highly resistant and shock absorbing PU tyres.
Sporty, compact and dynamic are the three adjectives that define the new Epic from Jané. Its urban and pioneering design stands out because of its tubular chassis that gives it a hardwearing and innovative character. The price includes EPIC stroller+ baby carrier KOOS (0+ Group) + MICRO carrycot. The product includes: rain cover, a bag and an awning as...
Equipped with the same DNA as the Epic, the new Crosswalk is born, the new high performance all terrain pushchair with compact folding system. Sophisticated in the city and solid in the country, these characteristics make it the perfect pushchair for all lifestyles.
With the WALLABEE baby carrier, you can hold your baby close at all times – on either your front or your back. Ergonomically designed in line with your baby’s anatomy; with a wide shoulder strap and stable hip strap to ensure maximum comfort for the wearer.
NECK ROLL LUNAThe LUNA neck roll supports baby’s head and neck for a fully relaxed sleep while travelling.
Minnum adapts to you and your city.
New reclining highchair with 5 positions, with a modern aluminium chassis.
Folding high chair, compact and easy to carry.
Flexible and folding carrycot suitable for use from newborn.
Crosswalk Convert is the new high performance all terrain pushchair with compact folding system. Sophisticated in the city and solid in the country, these characteristics make it the perfect pushchair for all lifestyles. Its advanced features make the Crosswalk Convert a nimble, easy to anoeuvre pushchair.
Baby carrycot approved for vehicle use.
Sporty buggy with sophisticated chassis for perfect road holding and high manoeuvrability; extremely small dimensions when folded and easy to transport. The SCOUT folding carrycot turns the buggy into a pushchair.
Collapsible + Telescopic Folding System. Extendable from 90 to 130 cm.