Sporty, compact and dynamic are the three adjectives that define the new Epic from Jané. Its urban and pioneering design stands out because of its tubular chassis that gives it a hardwearing and innovative character.
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
Epic offers extraordinary versatility: PU tyres with shock absorbing properties, independent, long travel suspension on the rear wheels, excellent manoeuvrability thanks to the balanced front wheel set giving smooth, precise
turning, double brake lock and more compact folding with the detachable and reversible seat. The new tubular chassis made of aluminium with a high elastic limit, makes it one of the lightest pushchairs in its category.
Careful design right down to the last detail, Epic also includes a practical cover for the handlebar so it doesn’t wear out from the continual use of the pushchair, and it also gives it a very personal touch. Like all the Jané pushchairs, Epic offers all the characteristics and features typical of the brand: lightness, smooth handling, comfort for the baby, Pro-fix system and a unique design. Epic is a great pushchair full of new developments!
- Pro-fix system for anchoring to the chassis, that allows all the Jané carrycots and baby carriers to be easily fitted and removed.
- Patented folding system, 10% more compact.
- New tubular aluminium chassis that makes it more hard-wearing
- Reversible and detachable seat.
- Swinging seat with 3 positions, plus 1 position for folding.
- Compact folding with the seat in both positions and detachable wheels.
- Large detachable rear wheels.
- PU tyres that are 10 times more hardwearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- PU leather handlebar cover.
- Independent, long travel suspension on the rear wheels.
- Smooth and efficient turning thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure making it easier to push the buggy M Double brake lock on the handle.
Folding high chair, compact and easy to carry.
The tried and tested ULTIMAX.3 child car seat is fitted with an Isofix platform to ensure simple and secure anchoring in the vehicle. The seat can be used in both forward-facing and rear-facing positions, making it a GROUP 0+ baby car seat and GROUP I child seat in one.
Minnum adapts to you and your city.
- Wide (4 cm) and padded straps.- Bib.- Headrest.- Breathable interior.- New padding to hold the baby’s back in place.- Lower back support
Flexible and folding carrycot suitable for use from newborn.
Umbrella seat with reclining backrest.
TWO BOTTLES 240 ml ANTI-COLICSet of two bottles with silicone teat and non-drip top.
PROTECTIVE COVER SNUGGLEThe practical protective covers protect the inside of all CONCORD buggies against wear and tear and dirt.Can be used on both sides: different design for the rear and front.
Umbrella folding system double pushchair, flat tube, 100% aluminum.
Sporty buggy with sophisticated chassis for perfect road holding and high manoeuvrability; extremely small dimensions when folded and easy to transport.
The stable SLEEPER 2.0 carrycot is easily and quickly attached to the buggy. It is also certified for use across the back seat of a car.
With the soft carrycot SNUG, which is suitable for the CONCORD WANDERER, the buggy turns into a pram. Easily secured to the buggy seat by press studs, light and comfortable to use.